Easy vegan and paleo snack idea! I mean... my diet already consists of half mushrooms, avocado, and sweet potato, so why not put them on toast together? 🤓❤️ Made this SHROOMY and eggplant-y sweet potato avocado toast pair the other day and it was just heaven. The texture is soft and buttery with the avocado oil and avocado against the smokiness of the mushrooms and eggplant.
Mushroom, Eggplant, and Avocado Sweet Potato Toasts
- 1 medium sweet potato cut into 1/4 inch toast-type slices
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2/3 cup cubed eggplant
- 2/3 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
How to cook Mushroom, Eggplant, and Avocado Sweet Potato Toasts
- Set oven to 400*F
- Roast the sweet potato slices on a baking sheet for 10 minutes on each side.
- While the sweet potato is roasting, saute the mushrooms and eggplant in the avocado oil and Italian seasoning in a medium pan until they become soft.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, then top with the mashed avocado, sauteed mushroom and eggplant, and finish with cracked pepper and sea salt.