Bring on the HEAT🔥🔥 because you've found a way to stay cool. California is scorching and that means it's time for cool soba noodle salads. I first tried cool soba noodle salads after reading Candice Kumai's book and fell in LOOOVE with them. Soba noodles are naturally gluten-free and are awesome when topped with a miso sauce, avocado, and veggies.
- 1 cup cold cooked soba noodless
- 1/4 an @ca_avocados 🥑 - raw carrot ribbons
- shiitake mushrooms sautéed in a little sesame oil
- sliced green onions
- watermelon radish
- a handful of fresh microgreens
- togarashi and sesame seeds from @simplyorganicfoods
- 1 tbsp red miso paste
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1/2 tsp tamari
Place the soba noodles and microgreens in the bowl on opposite sides. Whisk the sauce ingredients together, then pour on top of the soba noodles. Add the veggie toppings as you like with the togarashi and sesame seeds to finish and enjoy!