Sometimes you just need a cookie ASAP and you can’t be bothered to go through the trouble of making a whole batch. We totally understand. That’s where this Single Serving Matcha White Chocolate Cookie comes in handy! It’s a breeze to make and bakes in just over 10 minutes, so there’s nothing stopping you from achieving fresh-baked cookie bliss whenever the mood strikes.
This recipe comes courtesy of #ClubCopinaCo member Francesca Bonaudo. We love when our community members share all the creative ways they use their Copina Co. Plant-Based Collagen Boost Blends, and these cookies are a great example of how to get creative in the kitchen! Francesca’s Single Serving Matcha White Chocolate Cookie combines the earthy-sweet flavor of our Matcha Vegan Collagen Boost Latte Blend with the creamy, vanilla-hinted taste of white chocolate for a flavor combination that is truly love at first bite. Feel free to mix the white chocolate chips into the batter instead of drizzling them on top, we give you permission to take creative license with your own single-serve cookie creation!
Single Serving Matcha White Chocolate Cookie
- 5 tbsp flour (half oat and half cassava*)
- 2 scoops Matcha Plant-Based Collagen Boost Blend
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (can sub almond or cashew)
- 1 egg white (sub 2 tbsp whipped aquafaba for vegan option)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (coconut, monkfruit, or organic cane sugar work well)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips (we like Lily’s) *can be mixed into batter or melted and drizzled on top
- *Can substitute cassava for more oat flour, coconut flour, almond flour, or all-purpose flour
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg white with the coconut butter, stevia, and vanilla.
- In a separate medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, Matcha Beauty and salt together.
- Add wet ingredients into dry, mix until no clumps remain. Add white chocolate chips now if desired.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes in the freezer then remove and shape into a flat disc.
- Bake at 375F for 12 mins.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle on top if desired. Let cool and enjoy!