We love making smoothies that can help keep our skin glow and hydrated. This smoothie is the perfect berry blast that will help aid dry skin or just help you add some extra antioxidants in your daily diet.
This beautiful & berry smoothie is helpful if you are looking to add a little collagen support into your daily routine. It is packed with healthy fats, protein, antioxidants, and superfoods! Not to mention it is delicious. Many of the ingredients also may help with adding a little hydration to your skin! Who wouldn't want that?
Surprisingly, a berry smoothie still does the trick when it comes to nursing your body. Adding in mixed berries got your diet adds in antioxidants that are needed to keep a healthy and functioning college production. This means your skin will be happy and so will your taste buds!
Not only is this smoothie tasty due to our antioxidant-rich berries, but it also contains healthy fats. Using peanut butter, or your choice of nut butter, adds in protein and healthy fats which can help your skin stay subtle and plump. We also added in MCT oil. MCT oil is another type of fat usually derived from coconut oil that is easy to digest quickly.
Lastly, the beautiful & berry comes with our original vegan collagen boost. This vegan collagen blend doesn't affect the taste of the smoothie, but still adds in all the benefits of our vegan collagen creamer. It is our OG for a reason! Our potent, beauty-boosting collagen support blends were formulated and dosed by herbalists.* What sets our blends apart is the fact that they address collagen loss from all angles.* Our plant botanicals both fight collagen degradation and support your body’s own natural collagen production for healthy and vibrant skin, hair, and nails.* What are some of these plant botanicals that may help keep my skin glowing and hydrated? Take a look!
- Tremella Mushroom- our beauty mushroom shares some properties with hyaluronic acid, primarily its ability to boost skin hydration and pull moisture into the skin, plumping its appearance and fighting signs of aging thanks to its gelatinous structure.* Tremella mushrooms can hold up to 500 times their weight in water. Even better, the tremella mushroom is high in natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- Hyaluronic Acid- has been shown to help boost natural collagen production in the body and to help the skin attract and retain moisture, which can help mitigate signs of aging, such as smoothing wrinkles, boosting skin’s elasticity, firmness, and radiance (aka that #CopinaCoGlow!).*
- Gotu Kola- Can help with calming inflammation, encouraging the production of collagen, acting as an antioxidant, and improving skin hydration (just to name a few).
If you liked this recipe, you'll love our other nourishing smoothies:
- Good Skin Day Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Hailey Bieber’s Strawberry Skin Glaze Smoothie (Vegan Version)
- Vanilla Avocado Protein Smoothie
- Vegan Coconut Cloud Smoothie
- Blueberry Pie Beauty Boosting Smoothie Bowl
Berry Hydrated Smoothie
You'll love this hydrating and delicious smoothie. It comes packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, and superfoods!
1 Cup Mixed Berries
- Half of a banana
- 1 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of MCT oil
1 scoop of Copina Co. Original Collagen Creamer Blend
- 1 cup of almond milk
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!