These Easy Vegan Turmeric Chai oats that are essentially the coziest thing in the world. I love anti-inflammatory and immune boosting turmeric in these cold months as the weather starts to shift. It’s something that’s an easy, affordable way to boost your diet and add some color to your days. I recently became obsessed with the flavor of turmeric with some chai spice blend and had to share this easy breakfast recipe with you.
Looking for more recipes with turmeric? Check these out:
- - 1/2 cup oats and 1 tbsp chia seeds OR 2 packets Right Foods Chia Crunch oats
- - 1/2 tsp organic ground turmeric
- - 1/4 tsp chai spice blend
- - 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- - 1/2 cup water
- (optional) 1 chopped medjool date or 1 tsp maple syrup for some sweetness
- Top with:
- - 1/4 persimmon, sliced
- - your favorite granola
- - shredded coconut
- - pomegranate seeds
- - rose petals if you’re feeling fancy
How to cook Glowing Turmeri
- Stir all ingredients together and cook over medium on the stove for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then add your toppings.