Easy, vegan, low-sugar, and insanely delicious latte idea: Spiced Turmeric Latte! As a friend to everyone on this platform, I need you to stop what you’re doing and make this dairy-free treat right now😘 this tasted exotic and totally soothing but still energized me without giving me the jitters like normal coffee does.
Looking for other delicious latte ideas? Try these out:
Turmeric Mushroom Coffee Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 packet chaga mushroom coffee
- 1/2 teaspoonturmeric tonic
- 1/2 teaspoon plant-based collagen (I like the plant-based mushroom collagen from Moon Juice)
- To top:
- Cinnamon and and star anise if you’re feeling fancy🌟
How to cook Turmeric Mushroom Coffee Latte
- Heat 3/4 cup almond milk with the remaining ingredients over the stove on medium. In a separate container, froth the remaining 1/4 cup almond milk. Pour the hot mixture into a mug, top with the froth, finish with the topping and enjoy!