Rasberry Cacao "Boba" Tea Latte
Beauty-boosting vegan boba tea alternative? Count us in! We love this easy, delicious, and dairy-free raspberry cacao "boba" tea latte just about anytime. What makes it a boba alternative is the presence of melted frozen berries instead of the actual boba tea bubbles in the base. We added oat milk, frozen berries, and our super chocolatey Copina Co. Cacao Calm plant-based collagen boost blend together with ice - that's it! It's that simple.
Using our Cacao Calm in this recipe brings the entire drink to a whole new level because of the item's amazing taste and benefits. It's a blend of cacao, cinnamon, ashwagandha, coconut milk, rice milk, vanilla, and more combined with collagen-boosting plant botanicals. These botanicals help support your hair, skin, and nail health so you can enjoy all the benefits of increased collagen levels without the use of animal products.*
Raspberry Cacao "Boba" Tea Latte
- - 2 tsp Copina Co. Cacao Calm plant-based collagen boost
- - 1/4 cup hot water (about 175*F is best)
- - 1/4 cup oat milk or almond milk
- - 1/2 cup ice cubes
- - 1/4 cup melted frozen raspberries
- First, make the Cacao Calm blend. Do this by combining the hot water and Cacao Calm in a separate cup or bowl. We recommend stirring vigorously, using a hand frother, or matcha whisk to combine best and remove clumps. Set the matcha mixture aside.
- Next, prep your drink! It's really easy. Start by adding the melted raspberries to the bottom of the glass as the first layer. Next, add the ice. Pour the plant milk as the next layer over the raspberries and ice. Finish with the cacao mixture on top.
- You can sip the drink as-is or stir with a reusable straw to combine. This drink can also be made hot, but we find that the layering turns out the best when iced :)