Iced Mocha Latte
Iced mocha latte anyone? Count us in! We're up for this beauty-boosting chocolate-y drink anytime. "Mocha" refers to a chocolate variation of a caffe latte. We made this mocha with our Cacao Calm vegan collagen boost blends, oat milk, and a shot of espresso, all over ice. It's decadent, but light at the same time and is an amazing dairy-free treat for anytime.
We love our Cacao Calm as a beauty boost anytime. The plant botanicals inside help to boost your collagen levels naturally without the use of any animal products!* The collagen-boosting ingredients inside are organic tremella mushroom extract, amla berry powder, bamboo leaf extract, and hyaluronic acid and help promote strong and vibrant hair, skin, and nails and overall well-being.* If you want to learn more about how our vegan collagen boosts, work, check out this blog post!
Iced Mocha Latte
- - 2 tsp Copina Co. Cacao Calm plant-based collagen boost
- - 1/4 cup hot water (about 175*F is best)
- - 1/4 cup oat milk or almond milk
- - 1/2 cup ice cubes
- - 1 shot of espresso
- First, make the Cacao blend. Do this by combining the hot water and Cacao Calm in a separate cup or bowl. We recommend stirring vigorously or using a hand frother to combine best and remove clumps. Set the cacao mixture aside.
- Next, prep your drink! It's really easy. Start by adding the cacao mixture to the bottom of the glass as the first layer. Next, add the ice. Pour the plant milk as the next layer over the cacao mixture and ice. Finish with the espresso on top.
- You can sip the drink as-is or stir with a reusable straw to combine. This drink can also be made hot, but we find that the layering turns out the best when iced :)