Looking for a tasty and creative treat that's both gluten-free and vegan? You've come to the right place!
These cookies are made with our Matcha Plant-Based Collagen Boost which lends them a fun, vibrant color and uniquely green-tea taste. Earthy and floral matcha pairs perfectly with sweet white chocolate. These vegan cookies are sure to be a hit!
Watch a video of this recipe on our TikTok @copinaco
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 scoops Matcha Plant-Based Collagen Boost
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- white chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine both to form a dough.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before shaping into round spheres and placing on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 min at 350 F.
- Drizzle with some melted white chocolate after they’re cooled!