Matcha lovers, this one's for you! Coffee isn't the only source of caffeine that tastes delicious with a seasonal twist. This Pumpkin Matcha Latte is the perfect fall spin on one of our favorite comforting drinks. The earthy, floral flavor of matcha perfectly complements the slightly sweet and fruity flavor of pumpkin. Not to mention the colors of this latte are stunning, too!
We used one of our Matcha Plant-Based Collagen Boost Stick Packs as the base of this latte, providing a nourishing blend of plant botanicals that help boost hair, skin, and nail health with every sip. It also contains matcha green tea (of course!) which is a natural source of chlorophyll, antioxidants, and the amino acid L-Theanine, which as been shown to slow the body's absorption of caffeine and prevent a caffeine crash or jittery feeling.
If you're sensitive to caffeine and prefer a focused and alert feeling from your morning cup, matcha may be the drink for you! You can read more about the caffeine differences in matcha and coffee here.
You can also watch a video of this recipe on our TikTok @copinaco
Pumpkin Matcha Latte
Matcha lovers, this one's for you! Coffee isn't the only source of caffeine that tastes delicious with a seasonal twist.
- 2oz hot water (not boiling)
- 1 cup plant milk of choice, warmed
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- dash of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp maple syrup or agave, to sweetener
- In a small glass, combine pumpkin puree, warm plant milk, sweetener, and pumpkin spice
- Froth until creamy and well-combined
- In a separate mug, combine Matcha Stick Pack with water and whisk or froth to combine.
- Pour the warm pumpkin milk over the matcha mixture and enjoy!