We love iced coffee year round and are always looking for ways to spice it up. We have been loving making these Vanilla Coffee Creamer Ice Cubes at home to add to our cold brew. They are incredibly easy to make at the start of a week and help make your coffee prep time minimal.
All you need is: plant-based milk (of your liking), 1 scoop of our Vanilla Plant-Based Collagen Boost Creamer Blend, and ice cube trays. We love the reusable silicone ones for easy removal.
What's great about our Vanilla Coffee Creamer Ice Cubes is that they also help support your body's natural collagen production. We worked directly with multiple herbalists to source and dose all of our plant botanical ingredients. Our blends help boost beauty and energy as well as fight daily stress.
Increased collagen is linked to overall vibrance and good health - think stronger hair and nails and plumper, more youthful skin.*
You might ask, what are these plant botanical ingredients that help my hair, skin, and nails. Luckily we have created the Ultimate Guide To All Copina Co’s Vegan Collagen-Supporting Ingredients, but if you want our ingredients at a glance here they are!
- Amla Berry - benefits your skin by promoting collagen production, which helps your skin stay smooth and supple as you age. It also heals acne due to its antioxidant properties.
- Tremella Mushroom Extract - ability to hold water, as well as its nutrient properties, make it a skincare powerhouse.
- Bamboo Leaf Extract - s a rich source of silica, a naturally occurring mineral found in plants, which supports the body's collagen production as well as healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Biotin - Each Copina Co. blend contains 3,000mcg Biotin per serving. That amounts to over 10,000% of your daily value.*
- Gotu Kola Whole Plant Extract - enhance the cross-linking of collagen and support increased collagen production in the body.*
- Hyaluronic Acid - has been shown to help boost natural collagen production in the body and to help the skin attract and retain moisture.
We love our Vanilla Coffee Creamer Ice Cubes because they add a little flavor but all the benefits when it comes to our hair, skin, and nails! Want to see how we made our ice cubes? Take a look at our Tik Tok and also learn how we use our Matcha Ice Cubes!
Liked our iced coffee hack? Take a look at some of our delicious iced drinks and lattes:
Vanilla Coffee Creamer Ice Cubes
Drinks & Lattes
If you are a lover of iced-coffee, these easy-to-make Vanilla Coffee Creamer Ice Cubes are perfect for you. Make them at the beginning of the week to use in your morning or afternoon iced coffee!
1 Cup of Milk of your choice
1 scoop of Vanilla Plant-Based Collagen Boost Creamer Blend
Combine ingredients together.
Place into ice cube trays and let freeze overnight.
Take out desired number of ice cubes into a cub, pour over your favorite iced coffee, and enjoy!